- Maps like this are bad news -- especially when they look like this for days.
- Despite what corporate America says, excessive lifting (about 35 large buckets of water into the basement sink last night) causes back injuries (as I lie in bed with my trusty computer and not-so-trusty dogs.)
- Backs wear out faster than other parts of the body. When a little voice tells you "Dude, take it easy. Remember, your ancestors would have been dead by now," you should listen.
- When your kid gets to be around 15, he can actually be helpful.
- It could always be worse: Sewage-Infested Flood Forces Evacuation.
Now, where was that bottle of ibuprofin?