Monday, November 15, 2004

I'm Back...And Looking For Some Help

Well, as you can see, I can’t seem to keep myself away from the computer.

For those of you just joining, I wrote before the election that I would reconsider the future of this blog (and my life) after the election and then would try to decide what I wanted to do from there. I figured whatever was going to happen on November 2, it would require a re-evaluation of my life anyway. And for better or worse, here we are.

The main problem is that I’d like to reclaim some of my the free time I used to have. I’ve got this dangerously high stack of books beside my bed that I never have time to read because I’m always reading and writing this Blog until the wee hours. Well, my future is still a mystery, but I’ve decided to continue writing this thing (mainly because lots of people seem to think its important, and because otherwise my life would be an gray, empty meaningless wasteland spent cursing but doing nothing to fight the darkness emitted by the White House) To compromise, I’m going to try to write less frequently and leave myself more time to read (books), think, contemplate and sleep more.

Which is where you come in, dear readers. If you have anything that you need to say, but nowhere to say it, I’m your man. I try to cover the national issues, and whatever local items I can glean from the web, but if you have local stories (from newspapers, your workplace or whatever) that you think others should know about, feel free to e-mail them to me. Or write about national or even international issues. There’s plenty to write, but I just don’t have the time (or energy) to do it all.

You don’t have to be totally focused on workplace safety & health. Politics, labor issues, the environment, regulatory issues, business shenanigans are all fair game. I don’t promise to publish everything, but I’ll read and seriously consider everything. Let me know if you want to use your real name or remain anonymous.

Thanks in advance.

I'm waiting.....