Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm Still Here

Back from Ohio. Just taking a bit of a break. Spent yesterday in bed, sleeping, fighting off the nausea, sleeping.

I had a lot of mail pleading with me not to cease publication of this blog. I'm not going to do that, but I will be focusing on finding a way to make it a bit less personally burdensome.

In the meantime, I'll be back at it slowly over the next few days. Trying to get myself together, rest, read, spend time with my family, and then the American Public Health Association comes to town this weekend which will keep me busy for a few days.

I'll have something more profound to write soon (Like what workplace health and safety activists can do to save humanity -- stuff like that. )

Meanwhile, if you're looking to find some meaning in all of this, check out some of the political blogs:

Suburban Guerrilla
Tapped
Altercation
Talking Points
Daily Kos
My DD
Atrios
Kevin Drum (Washington Monthly)
Emerging Democratic Majority

And finally, for those of you who still think that something is rotten in the state of Denmark Ohio, check out Ohio Voter Suppression News.