Republicans predicted that the sky would fall.
Republicans said ergonomics rules should be voluntary and argued that mandatory rules would kill jobs, discourage companies from locating in Michigan and cost businesses at least $500 million.Related Articles
- Job Blackmail 101: Michigan Senate Votes To Kill Ergonomics Standards, January 28, 2006
- Michigan Still Slogging Forward On Ergo Standard, November 9, 2005
- MI Governor Tells Ergo Foes To Stick It Up Their Carpal Tunnel, October 28, 2005
- Michigan Legislature Stops Work On Ergo Standard, October 12, 2005
- MI Governor Disappoints Right Wing, April 12, 2004