Sunday, February 08, 2004

Sing Along: "Weapons of Mass Destruction Related Program Activities"

Who woulda thought you could make a toe-tapping song out of "Weapons of Mass Destruction Related Program Activities?"

Bill Maher, that's who.

Click here if you don't believe me. You won't be sorry. Thanks to Calpundit for the tip.

Update: Oops, the link expired. Too bad. Here are the words of the first stanza:
Hi my name is Koby Teeth, and when I first heard President Bush say those words, "Weapons of mass destruction related program activities and significant amounts of equipment," it made my blood boil. So I wrote this song...

Well Old Lady Liberty won't stand idly by
While you piss on her leg and spit in her eye,
So let the word travel forth from Baghdad to Tikrit,
We got an ice-cold mug of whup-ass with a chaser of shit,
I'm pissed off about those damn "related program activities"
(and significant amounts of equipment!)