Monday, January 05, 2004

Shameless Self Promotion

Confined Space has been nominated for a "Koufax Award" in the category Best Single Issue Blog. Hooray! Rah!

Normally, I wouldn't care about such things, but now that I've been nominated, I WANT IT SO BAD I CAN TASTE IT. (Hey, I'm 50 years old, Bush is President, and I need something to make me feel better.)

So, if you think Confined Space is the best Single Issue Blog devoted to workplace safety and health, click HERE. Then go to the bottom of the entry, click on "Comment" and tell them what you think. (Or, if you don't want your comment to be public, email the sponsors here or here.) Your efforts will be duly noted and greatly appreciated in this world and in the next (which hopefully begins at 12:01 P.M. January 20, 2005).

P.S. While you're there, check out some of the other great Blogs in this category, as well as the others (scroll down). There's a wealth of great political information and analysis that can't be found in any of the major media outlets.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, check out my favorite Blogs listed on the left side of this page. (You'll note that some of them are also among the nominees in various categories.)