- Parking ticket in Washington, DC - $100
- Cruising at 7 miles over the speed limit in New Jersey - $140.
- Fine for building a shed one foot larger than required in Woodbridge, VA - $ 500
- Failing to shore up a mine roof, even after being cited for it over and over again - $60.
- Being a coal company executive and knowing that Dubya put your own lobbyist in charge of miners' health and safety? -- PRICELESS.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
When Fines Become Priceless
This has been circulating. I'm not sure who gets the credit for writing it, but it sums up the Bush administration's health and safety policy pretty well...
Posted by Jordan at 11:26 PM