Wondering about the answers to these questions?
- What was Sago’s accident rate and how does it compare to other mines?
- What is the breakdown of Sago’s violations? How bad were they? Some industry people claim that Sago’s record wasn’t that bad.
- How did the communication breakdown occur in which the world believed that these miners were alive?
- Why did it take so long for the mine rescue teams to get into the mine? It was over 11 hours before they entered into the mine.
- The Labor Dept. has said that it will investigate this accident. How confident are you of this investigation?
Check it out for Ellen's answers to these questions and many more.